- Perform daily operation, maintain and updating of accounting records which include invoice entry, receipt, payment, monthly expenses, staff claims and reconciliation.
- Handle full set of accounts and perform monthly closing.
- Prepare monthly and periodic management reporting and analysis.
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fluent in English (both oral & written)
- Good knowledge of project accounting, tax matters and Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Hard working, honest, highly self-motivated, be able to take responsibility and with good personal skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with staff at all levels.
- Good organizational and administrative skill.
- Able to work under pressure and flexible concerning working hours
- Ready to work in Batam
Reporting to: Finance Manager (based in Singapore)
Interested candidate should provide the following on application to email@example.com
- Full resume in English (with photograph)
- Current and expected salary
- Earliest availability date
- Reasons for leaving each past employment
Credit to : Jobstreet