- Responsible to check and verify the precision measuring equipment for the accuracy and check the calibration sticker for validation as per procedure requirement prior to use for inspection.
- Responsible to perform incoming and receiving inspection of raw material and sub-out/buy-out parts and verified with quality documentation packages received to ensure the product inspected are correct and complete.
- Responsible to perform products dimensional and visual inspection in manufacturing and final inspection processes to ensure all check points of product dimensional and visual are conformance to the product drawings, production order and product specification.
- Responsible to perform product verification and witnessing of assembly process to ensure the parts use and the assembly processes are run and conformance to the product drawings, material requisition and production order.
- Responsible to perform inspection and verification of product test process, such as hydro test, gas seat test, etc to ensure the testing carried out are conformance to the applicable procedures and specifications.
- Responsible to perform pre shipment inspection to ensure all items are met the production order and customer specification prior release the product for the shipment purposes.
- Responsible to initiate and open non-conformance notes (NCR Notes) when found product non-conformances.
- Responsible to update the inspection records and status in to the SAP systems
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): technical high school or similar with 3 years’ experience as quality inspector op, familiar with oilfield products, especially the products related to api 6A, 16A and 17 D specification.
- Understanding with inspection techniques, evaluate and report findings.
- Good written and verbal English communication.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
If you meet the above qualifications, please send your application with detailed resume and recent photograph to : E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit to : Jobstreet