- Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule;
- Ensure that products are produced on time and in the good quality condition, also the production is cost effective.
- Setting & implement target plan and budgeting, including strategic action to realize the target.
- Analysis Budget & Cost
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes
- Planning & Execute Corrective, Preventive and Predictive Maintenance.
- Liaising among branch and head office.
- Supervising and motivating a team of workers;
- Identifying training needs.
- Male, age 29-35 years old
- Having experience in Manufacturer of PET Plastic Recyclingis a MUST
- Minimum 5years in same position
- Bachelor Degree Major in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- Good knowledge of Inventory control, 5S, TPM, TQM, Maintenance Management, Safety Procedures, and Project Management.
- Experience handling employee.
- Understand of ISO Management (ISO 9001 : 2008)
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Having strong leadership, good communication & interpersonal skills
- Computer literate (Ms. Office)
- Preferably live in Jabodetabek
- Willing to be placed at Batam
Please send your CV, Transcript, ID and photo and Expected Salary to :
MUST put the Position Title on the subject of the email
Credit to : Jobstreet