- Support overall administration, technical guidance, and leadership in complying, interpreting and implementing all regulatory and contract requirements regarding health, safety and environmental issues.
- Ensures Health and Safety policies and procedures are followed by providing suitable assurance audits as deemed necessary
- Promote actions to identify and prevent hazards for accidents
- Investigate accidents and implement measures to prevent recurrence.
- Facilitate safety training, monitor and conduct courses where required.
- Update and comply Health, Safety & Environmental legislation and assist with compliance.
- Min. 2 years experience in Health,Safety & Environmental role
- Experience with OHSAS 18001
- Certified Shipyard Safety Supervisor
- Willing to be located in Batam or Karimun
All Applicants are to send their CVs/Resumes & qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.