Location : Batam, ID 29432
Education : Bachelors Degree
# of Hires Needed : 1
Job Title : Principal Construction Specialist
Job Description :
- Responsible for delivery of the construction scope of work as related to fabrication, pre-commissioning, load-out, hook-up and offshore pre-commissioning and commissioning assistance of the facilities in conformance to project specifications, within the budget and project schedule.
- Manage the day-to-day construction management of the project, provide direction to the project construction team and make decisions in pursuit of the project objectives.
- Clearly delegate actions, responsibilities and define deliverable requirements in terms of both scope and schedule to team members.
- Foster an environment for building team morale and build consensus within the team and maintain relationship with client and subcontractors.
- Develop and approves project execution plan (PEP) for construction and its implementation to formulate the most cost-effective plan to timely completion of project and within the budget.
- Oversee palnning and resource allocation to formulate the most cost effective plan, discuss with yard management team and other team member on the resource requirement.
- Monitor construction productivity and schedule performance and investigate reasons for less than satisfactory performance. Provide recommendations and institute measures for improvement by modification to operating procedures/work instructions.
- Facilitate and responsible for constructability program implementation in the project.
- Ensuring leason learned are implemented and properly documented throughout the life of the project up to project close-out.
- Liase and coordinate internally within PMT, yard management team, marine construction team and externally be the construction representative of the company with client.
- Drive resolution of problem or conflict with the construction team members, inter department or the client.
- Monitor and report to project manager/senior construction manager of project details, including progress, risk and opportunities in a timely manner.
- Oversee management of change during construction and ensure all change to specifications, work scope and drawings are documented through the desk top change management system (DTCMS).
- Arrange or attend meetings with project team, clien, subcontractor and yard operation team.
- Ensure the QA and HSE policies and procedures are correctly administered and executed.
- Adhere to company safety standards and promote safety culture among the ranks through out the company.
- High standard of safe working practice, quality and productivity as well as compliance with the code of business conducts.
Job Type : Expatriate
Date Required : 2/5/2013
Job Requirements : Senior Construction Manager for Inpex URF Project
Job Function - Discipline : Fabrication - Construction
Career Level : Manager
Credit to : McDermott