Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense and aerospace industries. Oceaneering's business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspections, mobile offshore production systems, and engineering and project management.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Job ID: 6130
Location: Batam, Indonesia
Full/Part Time: -
To provide strategic & operational support in developing, recommending, and implementing HR solutions to include areas of recruitment, selection and retention, compensation and benefits, talent management/succession planning, training and development, policies and procedures and employee relations with the objective of increasing employee relations with the objective of increasing employee, management, and organizational effectiveness and engagement.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure policies and procedures, HR actions and reporting are in compliance and are administered fairly with applicable laws. Coordinate the implementation and administration of applicable HR programmes and processes, including position descriptions, staffing, organizational effectiveness, performance management and succession planning. Strengthen existing frameworks and spearheading new and formulate appropriate policies and processes
- Responsible for strategic manpower planning and developing effective researching plans to drive recruitment efforts to build the talent pools and meet the business needs. Lead staffing efforts for the business including posting, recruiting, selection and retention.
- Responsible for a fair and equitable regional compensation program, Keep current with industry and local compensation schemes to attract and retain a skilled and qualified workforce. Responsible for overseeing that all personnel data is accurately entered and maintained in the system, and employees enrolled in Company benefits programmes.
- Assess professional employee training needs and assist in developing programmes. Assist with delivery of training programmes to managers and non-management employees.
- Build & maintain relationships with internal business managers/supervisors to develop strategic HR solutions. Serve as an advisor to management teams regarding employee engagement and HR issues. Assist in resolving issues such as disciplinary actions, employee complaints and termination's. Address employee morale issues and propose resolutions. Develop and maintain a motivated workforce and positive employees relations environment.
- Degree/Post graduate qualification in Human Resource Management
- Minimum five years managerial experience in Human Resource Management
- Experience in Oilfield Sector
- Solid knowledge of local employment legislation
- HR leadership experience partnering with local management team
- Strong communicator with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- A change agent who can work at all levels while implementing new programmes
- Strong skills in critical thinking, judgment, conflict resolution and problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills and poise
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
How To Apply
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to progress in an international company. If your skills meet the requirements for the position,visit HERE TO APPLY type on the keywords on 'Basic Jobs Search' : 'Human Resource Manager', click the link to apply (registration is needed).
Credit to : Batampos | Oceaneering