Aker Solutions' surface business is a leading global supplier of surface wellheads and trees, providing engineering, manufacturing, installation and life-of-field support services to the oil and gas industry, and is a technology and solutions innovator within the field of surface products since 1934.
It is part of the Aker Solutions group, which is a leading global provider of engineering and construction services, technology products and integrated solutions. The business within Aker Solutions comprises several industries, including oil & gas, refining & chemicals, mining & metals and power generation.
The parent company in the group is Aker Solutions ASA. Aker Solutions has aggregated annual revenues of approximately NOK 55 billion and employs approximately 22 000 people in approx. 30 countries.
- Generating Purchase Order based on Purchase Requisition.
- Negotiating the lowest prices.
- Monitoring all outstanding Purchase Order and to ensure On Time Delivery (OTD).
- Communication with vendors to achieve committed deliveries requirement, monitor and update the progress of orders.
- Liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers.
- Ensuring suppliers are aware of business objectives.
- Producing reports and statistics using SAP data.
- Update the standard price in SAP.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in according with Aker Solutions Health, Safety and Environments (HSE) regulation and Policy.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Business Studies / Administration / Management / Economy or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): familiar with oilfield products, especially the products related to API 6A, 16 A and 17 D specification.
- Good negotiation skill,
- Fluent in english both oral and written.
- understanding of MRP system (SAP).
- Responsible for ensuring select the most appropriate goods and services on the basis of price, quality, delivery times and services support.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position as BUYER.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to stay in Batam.
2. PURCHASING EXPEDITOR
- Responsible for monitoring and follow up with supplier and subcontractor to ensure item are delivered as per dates in purchase order.
- Responsible for coordinating the shipment from supplier with logistic.
- Update expediting history notes in SAP and reform rescheduling on purchase order.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in according with Aker Solutions Health & Safety regulation and Policy.
- Producing report and statistic using SAP data.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in according with Aker solutions Health, Safety & Enviroment (HSE) regulation and Policy.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Business Studies / Administration / Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): familiar with oilfield products, especially the product related to API 6A, 16A and 17 D specification.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skill.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Understanding of MRP system (SAP).
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position as Purchasing Expeditor.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Batam.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Submit your complete application, CV and expected salary to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (Max. 2MB)
or by post to:
PT. Aker Solutions, Jl. Bukit Girang TT.II, Batu Ampar Batam 29433.
Credit to : Jobstreet