Are you an innovative and business driven person who wants new challenges?
Alfa Laval is a leading global provider of specialized products and engineering solutions based on its key technologies of heat transfer, separation and fluid handling.
Our equipment, systems and services are dedicated to assisting customers in optimizing the performance of their processes. The solutions help them to heat, cool, separateand transport products in industries that produce food and beverages, chemicals and petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, starch, sugar and ethanol.
Alfa Laval has 11,000 employees and our worldwide organization works closely with customers in nearly 100 countries to help them stay ahead in the global arena. Our solid base is our shared goals and values. We are customer oriented. We dare to do things differently. We are open, informal and flexible. We create reliable and cost-efficient solutions.
Senior Sales Engineer – Marine & Diesel Division (Batam)
- Grow the company’s after sales products and services in Indonesia
- Maintain and develop customer accounts, ensure a strong presence in the assigned market areas
- Initiate sales strategies and drive to achieve sales objectives
- Monitor and provide updates on market intelligence
- Report to related SegmentManager
- Closely coordinate with Regional Managers, Regional Competence Centre and Central Market Units (in Europe) to get technical/commercial supports and align local market strategies with regional and central strategies
- Bachelor Degree in engineering or science, preferably in chemicals, mechanical, process engineering
- At least 3 years experience in Marine companies or similaras sales engineer.
- Highly self motivated, able to work independently
- Pleasant, strong communication and negotiation skills
- Effective individual contributor and team player
- Willing to work under pressure of timing and sales targets
- Proficiency in English both oral and written
- Computer proficiency in Ms Office especially power point and excel
- Willing to traveling outside area
Credit to : Jobstreet