With worldwide headquarters in Atlanta, Ciba Vision is a global leader in the research, development and manufacturing of optical and ophthalmic products and services, including contact lenses and lens care products. Ciba Vision products are available in more than 70 countries worlwide. We invite suitable candidates to apply for the following position :
1. HR Executive
Provides diverse and advanced administrative and functional support to the Human Resources department. Develop and implement Human Resources Information System (HRIS), to ensure employee related data are maintained, updated accurately, and improved in an effective way. Develop and implement Compensation & Benefit system align with corporate strategy. Provide functional support for recruitment, performance management and industrial relations.
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university
- 5 years solid experience in HR preferably from Multi National Company (MNC)
- Strong background in HR payroll and employee database system, familiar with income tax regulations and C&B benchmarking
- Meticulous and advance skills in data processing skills for HR reporting
- Proficient in English
2. Quality System - Complaint / CAPA Handling
Perform complaint and failure investigation according to Corporate and International Standards and Requirements. The investigation must be conducted in timely manner with good quality standard; thorough, in-depth root cause analysis, including corrective and preventive actions. Review customer complaint report, trends and respond customer’s complaints with complete investigation report.
- Degree holder from Science or Engineering.
- 3 to 5 years experience, peferably from pharmaceutical or Medical Device Industries
- Good understanding in cGMPcompliance, proficient in advanced quality investigation techniques
- Good investigation and technical report writing skills in English.
3. QC Supervisor
Supervise and lead QC team to ensure smooth day to day manufacturing operation. Maintain procedure and implement Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Science.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Familiar with quality activities.
- Experience with GMP / GDP implementation would be an advantage.
- Able to use statistical tools and spreadsheet.
- Able to work on shift and long hours.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Batam.
4. E-Compliance Engineer
Facilitate and support definition, implementation and monitoring of Computerized Systems. Responsible for Computerized System Validation approval and provide an independent oversight to minimize the company’s risk exposure in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures (global and site) for Computerized System. Assess compliance against any associated Computerized System Validation standard or guidlinethrough audit or other means as appropriate.
- Degree holder from Science, Engineering or IT
- 2 to 3 years experience, preferably in Pharmaceutical or Medical Device Industries.
- Experience with all phases of computerized system (software and infrastructure) validation and qualification.
- Thorough knowledge of ISO, cGMP’s, GLP’s, 21 CFR Part 11 and 820 requirements.
5. HSE (Health Safety & Environment) Engineer
Conduct workplace inspections to ensure full compliance with Indonesian legislations and Novartis requirements. Lead incident investigation, analyze root causes and recommend corrective & preventive actions. Coordinate and organize HSE promotional programs to reinforce HSE culture among all employees. Plan and strategize HSE initiatives to meet HSE targets Coordinate and conduct HSE trainings to all levels of employees.
- Degree or Diploma holder in Engineering, Science or Occupational Safety & Health
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a manufacturing environment
- Registered Safety & Health Officer (AK3)
- Able to work independently and a strong team player
- Strong written & verbal communication skills in English and good computer skills
- Strong leadership and influencing skills to drive HSE awareness, HSE compliance, and HSE targets via various HSE programs
- OHSAS18001 and ISO14001 experience will be added advantages
6. Secretary to GM
Provide administrative support to GM or Management and other business administration through conducting and organizing secretarial duties and activities.
- Degree from reputable university
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly in office suit applications.
- Good interpersonal skills.
7. Purchasing Executive
- Ensure the day to day Purchasing activities in CVB to meet the company’s KPI and in full compliance. Look for opportunity for cost down activities and carried out the cost down activities that have been identified. Look for alternative suppliers for Single Source item in risk mitigation
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in Purchasing activities
- Skills in SAP and computer literacy
- Good interpersonal skills and leadership skills
- Excellent English Language Proficiency
Credit to : Jobstreet