PT. Pelayaran Flora Bahari Marine Services (FBMS) was formed in 1975 and over the past 30 years has developed into a leading International marine services company. The head office is in Jakarta with branch offices in Balikpapan and Batam Indonesia.
1. General Administration (Batam)
- Word processing and filing: organizing and maintaining information
- Able to handle basic secretarial duties
- Multi-tasking and ability to prioritize tasks to ensure most urgent are performed first
- Able to handle tender process for offshore company
- Assist executives in managing their time for meetings, travel etc.
- Answer incoming phone calls for executives
- Organizing meetings
- Drafting letters in English and proofreading for grammar/ punctuation/spelling
- Handling Purchasing
- Female, max age 35 years old
- Minimum D3 from reputable secretarial academy
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Smart, independent, highly self motivated person, good initiative & teamwork, good communication skill, and able to work under pressure and/or with tight deadline
- Able to handle simple Accounting and Purchasing
2. Offsore Mechanic - Batam
- Ensuring that operating parameters for all mechanical and rotating equipment at the Offshore Facilities are operating within design limits and that abnormalities are communicated and assessed immediately.
- Managing EHS function in the respective department.
- Managing relevant administration and report.
- Progress all mechanical MOC (Management of Change) s including gaining technical and budgetary approval and interfacing Engineering Team and Project Engineering.
- Member of the Offshore Emergency Response Team
- 5 years’ experience, with 3 years in shipping or other relevant work experience.
- Min. D3 / S1
- Extensive experience with a variety of mechanical equipment. Advance knowledge on rotating equipment is preferred.
- Good knowledge and understanding of mechanical systems and power tools.
- Familiar with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Able to demonstrate appropriate teamwork and positive safety behaviors.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills.
- Good time keeping skills essential.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English Language are a major requirement.
- Proven Leadership, team building and planning skill.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications.
3. Quality Control - Batam
- Responsible to check and verify the precision measuring equipment for the accuracy and check the calibration sticker for validation as per procedure requirement prior to use for inspection.
- Responsible to perform incoming and receiving inspection of raw material and sub-out/buy-out parts and verified with quality documentation packages received to ensure the product inspected are correct and complete.
- Responsible to perform products dimensional and visual inspection in manufacturing and final inspection processes to ensure all check points of product dimensional and visual are conformance to the product drawings, production order and product specification.
- Responsible to perform product verification and witnessing of assembly process to ensure the parts use and the assembly processes are run and conformance to the product drawings, material requisition and production order.
- Responsible to perform inspection and verification of product test process, such as hydro test, gas seat test, etc to ensure the testing carried out are conformance to the applicable procedures and specifications.
- Responsible to perform pre shipment inspection to ensure all items are met the production order and customer specification prior release the product for the shipment purposes.
- Responsible to initiate and open non-conformance notes (NCR Notes) when found product non-conformances.
- Responsible to update the inspection records and status in to the SAP systems.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): technical high school or similar with 3 years’ experience as quality inspector op, familiar with oilfield products, especially the products related to api 6A, 16A and 17 D specification.
- Understanding with inspection techniques, evaluate and report findings.
- Good written and verbal English communication.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
If you meet the above qualifications, please send your application with detailed resume and recent photograph to: email@example.com
Credit to : Jobstreet