PT SMOE Indonesia serve worldwide oil and gas clients by providing services in engineering, procurement, construction, transportation, installation and commissioning. At SMOE Indonesia, offshore platforms, modules, jackets and FPSOs are our business.
We are seeking qualified, high integrity and energetic person to fulfill the following positions:
- Degree holder with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience on heavy industrial construction and offshore projects.
- Competent and knowledgeable computer skills in AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel and Data Collector Operation/Total Station.
- Experience in managing digital data network and is able to interface between the design engineering and construction survey team.
- Able to prepare and compute field stakeout data from design drawings and provide accurate interpretation and representation of data captured in the field.
- Bilingual in English and Indonesian.
- Proficiency MS Office Application.
- Familiarity with Australian codes (AZ/NZS), IEC, and Mod Yard experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Australian Quarantine Inspection procedures is an advantage.
Human Resource Department
PT SMOE Indonesia
Jl. Hang Kesturi VI Lot 5 – 1 Kabil Indonusa Estate
Kabil, Batam Island 29466 – Indonesia
Please indicate the position applied for on the header of the email.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Credit to : JobsDB