PT SMOE Indonesia serve worldwide oil and gas clients by providing services in engineering, procurement, construction, transportation, installation and commissioning. At SMOE Indonesia, offshore platforms, modules, jackets and FPSOs are our business.
We are seeking qualified, high integrity and energetic person to fulfill the following positions:
Planner / Scheduler
Performs schedule development, maintenance and monitoring activities as directed. Leads planning and scheduling activities when delegated.
- Assists in the preparation of schedule data for module construction, progress and reporting.
- Identifies scope of schedule activities.
- Determines schedule dates for work activities within a discipline area or specialty. Determines milestones to support project schedule.
- Establishes work sequence and activity duration for a specific discipline or specialty Determines inter discipline constrains or interfaces that define activity sequences. Works with performing organisations and units to coordinate work sequences with the total project plan. Develops and applies installation rates to quantity takeoffs and developed quantities within a discipline or other specialty.
- Develops quantity release or installation curves for a specific discipline or specialty Reviews quantity logs to ensure total quantities are represented for a particular discipline or specialty Assists in the development of the required job hour expenditure for a specific discipline or specialty Assists in determining leveling decisions. Performs quantity and manpower resource loading for assigned schedules.
- Continuously assists discipline or specialty engineers in developing their individual work plans and knowledge of overall discipline requirements. Assists in developing specific project codes of accounts and recommends appropriate modifications and revisions.
- Assists discipline groups in determining what information is required from other disciplines to support and interface with the assigned discipline or speciality. Provides schedule knowledge on a continuous basis to assist in discipline planning and interfacing with others.
- Performs schedule monitoring, critical path analysis, identifying critical activities and updating functions for specific applications, disciplines, or specialities. Assists in developing and implementing requirements for updating and monitoring the schedule.
- Prepares and develops study information as assigned. Evaluates quantities, job hours/staffing, and schedule logic for a specific discipline or specialty. Prepares schedule, staffing and quanity progress and performance reports for assigned disciplines or specialities.
- Experience in performing quantity takeoffs, statistical analysis and computer operations. Skilled in understanding technical processes, engineering drawings, quantity determinations and reports.
- Knowledge in the use of computers for executing work processes. High skill level of excel, databases and use of scheduling software. Working knowledge in Primavera (P6) preferred.
Interested applicants can send their updated resumes to: email@example.com
Human Resource Department
PT SMOE Indonesia , Jl. Hang Kesturi VI Lot 5 – 1 Kabil Indonusa Estate
Kabil, Batam Island 29466 – Indonesia
Please indicate the position applied for on the header of the email
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Credit to : JobsDB