Specializes in the manufacture of process skids, modules and general heavy structures for the Marine and Oil & Gas industry. For more information on our company activities, please log on to offshore.utraco.com.
We are seeking enthusiastic staff based in Batam to join us as:
- Aim to develop and implement high level of quality standards to meet customer requirements
- To lead a team of QC Inspectors and provide leadership role in all matters relating to Quality Management
- To map department processes, generate procedures, work instructions and forms.
- To investigate root cause, generating corrective & preventive actions and verify the actions effectiveness related to NCR’s. Prepare and maintain NCR register.
- Able to interact with other departments like Welding, Operations, Procurement, HSE etc.
- To monitor activities are in accordance with approved project requirements and specifications.
- Responsible for the implementation of quality control procedures and plans for providing the more efficient onsite work.
- Develops and maintains quality standards that apply to onsite work, ensuring proper implementation.
- Reviews and approves inspections, test plans and quality control plans from contractors.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves problems and issues with quality assurance and control for onshore site construction.
- Plans and co-ordinate activities, making certain of quality control of the work in accordance to contract requirements.
- Maintain a high level of focus on assurance issues including Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Quality Issues.
- Degree or equivalent in an Engineering discipline. (Preferably in Marine/Mechanical/Offshore Engineering)
- Applicant must have min 5 years of relevant experience in Oil & Gas / Marine Industries.
- Experience and knowledge in fabrication of pressure vessels and an understanding of ASME standards and requirements.
- Strong knowledge in QA/QC, ISO Documentation, Welding Procedures, NDT and General Fabrication.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Good analytical communication and interpersonal skills with strong command of English.
- Position based in Batam but may require travel to Singapore.
Please send in your resume with photo / current & expected salary etc via: email@example.com / Jl Bawal Kav 2-3, Batu Merah, Pulau Batam 29532
(Only shorlisted candidates will be notified)
Credit to : Jobstreet