We are a global electronics manufacturing services provider. Our objective is to create a competitive edge for our clients by helping them to bring products to the market in the quickest possible time, at the right price and performance and with the best quality.
We offer design, component sourcing, supply chain management, manufacturing and logistics services. We also have technology solutions which clients can reference and leverage on. Our product experience spans from consumer, industrial, commercial, medical to automotive. For more information, please access our website: www.pciltd.com.sg
As part of our business plan, we will like to have highly motivated team players to join us in the following areas:
1. Personnel Officer
- Involve in recruitment process and hiring
- Prepare working agreement
- Coordinate training schedule for new hire
- Handle employee contract extension
- Prepare Jamsostek and medical report
- Conduct orientation for new hire
- Provide headcount report
- Prepare employee data base report
- At least a Diploma in any field
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Familiar with Labor Law
- Knowledgable in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Able to write and speak in English
2. Quality Assurance Engineer
- Liase with customer/supplier or relevant department on quality issue
- Implementation and maintenance of corrective action administration of RMA/customer complain/NCMR FA/root cause analysis, generation of 8D, report SPC/CPK computation, DPPM maintenance, PCP generation and maintenance.
- At least a Diploma in Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience for quality assurance/quality control in manufacturing
- Experience in basic quality control system and administration, ISO and related standard
- Experience in SPC liasing with customer and supplier on quality issue
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Background knowledge as quality assurance/quality control supervisor in PCBA is preferred
3. Assistant Product Engineer
- Manage Product Transfer and Project Schedule
- Create and maintain the BOM including ECN
- Perform First Article Approval for Electronics/Mechanical parts
- Technical documents review and upload into system
- At least a degree in Electronics/Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience. Fresh graduate from reputable university is welcome to apply.
- Having good knowledge on Electronics/Mechanical parts
- Having basic knowledge on project development process
- Candidate must be fluent in both written and spoken English as well as Bahasa Indonesia in order to liaise with Bahasa Indonesia speaking associates
- Candidate must willing to work in Batam
Interested applicants, please email with detailed resume and photograph, stating your current and expected salary and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Credit to : Jobstreet