IEV (Innovative Engineering Ventures) Group offers a range of integrated engineering solutions to the offshore and gas industry in the Asia Pacific region. Since 1986, IEV has operations in Malaysia and Vietnam and sales representative agreement with selected agent in USA, Europe, India, and China to promote marine growth control (MGC) products and service. In 2005, IEV led to provide mobile natural gas to the industrial sector in Indonesia and Vietnam. Today, we grown into a provider of integrated engineering solution to support both greenfield and brownfield in the Asia Pacific region.
- Managing all project personnel at site.
- Attend all site meetings with clients to ensure projects are implemented succesfully.
- To collate all relevant information necessary to compile regular comprehensive reports to the Project Manager, highlighting areas of concerns, where necessary;
- To prepare reports, procedures, ISO documents, and QHSE documents of the assigned project as required by the client and/or direct superior;
- Responsible to document customers’ needs and feedback during project implementation, communicate and liaise with direct superior to ensure customer requirements are fulfilled;
- Responsible to prepare project closeout after project completion as directed by superior
- Preferably a bachelor degree in Engineering but not mandatory
- Min. 8 years related experience in Offshore Oil & Gas Industry
- Must be able to work underpressure and independently with good interpersonal skill
- Must be willing to work offshore for extended period of time
- In good health both physical and mentality
- Computer literate
- Must be able to write and speak fluent english
- Willing to be placed in Batam
Good career advancement opportunities and attractive relocation package awaits the successful candidates.
Interested candidates are to write in with a detailed resume to:
The Human Resource Manager
PT. IEV Gas Indonesia
Gedung Menara Era, lantai 12A-05
Jalan Senen Raya
No. 135 – 137, Jakarta 10410 Indonesia
Credit to : JobsDB