PT McDermott Indonesia, a leader in the field of engineering and construction for offshore oil and gas industry, specializing in design, fabrication, installation and overall construction management of sophisticated marine engineering projects
Location : Batam, ID 29432
Education : Bachelors Degree
# of Hires Needed : 13
Job Title : Production Engineer
- Provides engineering and administrative assistance to ensure compliance with job specifications and to coordinate material flow.
- Maintains knowledge of contract specifications and job requirements.
- Plans and schedules projects.
- Orders job materials, reviews shop sketches for accuracy.
- Distributes lofting information to customers
- Ensures the progression of project activities.
- Forecasts manhours and material costs for projects.
- Coordinates shop and field fabrication, coordinates subcontractors, coordinates all phases of the job between McDermott, customers and subcontractors.
- Maintains accuracy and revisions on roll letter and evaluates drawing revisions.
- Manages account numbers, develops and maintains a complete filing system, maintains a complete set of AFC drawings, participates in continuous improvement efforts.
- Attends weekly departmental meetings and adopts company health, safety, environmental and quality programs and ensure implementation.
Travel : None
Job Type : Regular
Date Required : 4/15/2013
- BS Degree in Piping, Mechanical, Structural, Instrument, Electrical Engineering
- Experience in offshore fabrication
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Proficient in the use of MS Office computer applications including Word, Excel, Access, Power Point
- Other Skills: - Structural Finite Element Analysis, Steel Design, AISC Code Experience, Engineering Sketches/Drawings, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Verbal Communications
Job Function - Discipline : Engineering - Engineering
Career Level : Experienced (Non-Manager)
Credit to : McDermott