Location : Batam, ID 29432
Education : Bachelors Degree
# of Hires Needed : 1
Job Title : Manager Quality Operations
Job Description :
- Directly responsible for product quality of the project. Supervises Project Quality Assurance to achieve product quality and assist Project Manager in Quality planning of the project both Onshore & Offshore.
- Review contract scope of work, specification, Project Execution Plan and accepted qualifications and identify unique requirements or special processes during the project which requires control for effective examination & reliability.
- Direct, supervise and participate in the activities of the Project Management Team to assure product Quality.
- Initiate Quality Planning for the project to assure compliance first time through proactive and preventive measures and consults with the Quality Manager concerning prevention and appraisal resources and the effectiveness of project Quality Plan/Procedures necessary to achieve the product quality.
- Initiate 'Fit for Purpose' evaluation for non conforming items. Assure through proper utilization of resources and audit verification the effective execution of the Project Quality Plan.
- Develop Project Quality Plan to cover all customer requirements to a level of detail necessary to assure integration within the Project Quality Plan.
- Participate in the Contract Review (kick-off meeting) to identity the "key factors for success" plus the risks and define/implement preventive action. Identify issues and concerns.
- Liaise with the QC / NDT / Certification Personnel and Customer to ensure that Quality problems are addressed and technically resolved.
- Prepare and compile data from audits, identify non-quality trends and advises Project Management on the effectiveness of the Project Quality System.
- Liaise with Engineering groups, PMT, Purchasing, Vendors Inspection and customer to ensure customer spec requirements are integrated into the Engineering and Vendor data documents of supplied products.
- Administer the vendor inspection process through the assigned coordinator.
- Liaise with the Certifying Authority on documents specified to seek verification, assessment and appraisal of their conformity and fitness to the codes and regulations.
- Oversee the As Built Project Certification as it is progressed through work approval packages and monitors progress/status of mechanical completion.
Job Type : Regular
Date Required : 1/15/2013
Job Requirements : Generation of all project deliverables for project - liaison with customer and yard functional groups, management of all quality related issues for Kepodang project.
Job Function - Discipline : Quality - Assurance
Career Level : Manager