PT. Prayasa Indo Mitra Sarana which domiciled in Batam Island started its business activities since April 12, 1999 and has been operated since that time onward as a wholesaler of fuel (oil based) in Batam Island and surrounding islands, Kepri Province and other areas of Indonesia.
1. Finance & Accounting Manager
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist the Controller in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Responds to inquiries from the Director of Finance, Controller, and other finance and firm wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Support Controller with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
- Full-Time position(s) available.
2. Document Control Officer
- Ask for legalization of each document / procedures (Standard Operating Procedure / SOP) to theappropriate authorities the scope and purpose of the procedure.
- Responsible for registering draft SOP to the Master List of Documents.
- Responsible in maintaining and preserving the original documents and ensure the document issaved in a easy to find.
- Distributing documents / SOP with the most current revision / latest revision.
- Ensure that expired documents drawn (recall) of the department receiving / Document Holder in accordance Internal Distribution List.
- Registering all the documents that have been enacted at the local intranet via the web.
- Creating process flow diagram (flowchart) for each of the processes described in each of therelated procedures.
- Typing draft revised procedures and again if there is a repair / correction of each of the relevant officials.
- Reporting status, activities and progress of work on a regular basis or at the end of each monthor at the time of the requested work-related employers in the Document Control.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Understands and can speak English, able to operate MS-Office, able to communicate effectively,have an understanding of system documentation, understand records management.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Batam.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
Only the very best will be considered for these key positions. Address your application, CV and photograph (in MS Word of PDF format max. 500 kb) quoting position code that you apply to:
Komp. Orchid Bisnis Centre
Block C1 No.7
Batam Centre 29432
For further information please visit: http://pims.co.id
Credit to : Jobstreet