Due to growth in our business this Foreign owned Manufacturing company requires the service if a Project Engineer for programming and scheduling, early identification of any production issues. Duties will include monitoring and reporting production activities, conduct First article inspection and approval process.
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Marine/Industrial)
- Have experience in manufacturing or fabrication
- Good knowledge in interpretation of engineering drawing i.e isometric details and code
- Able to perform dimensional and visual inspections
- High skill in Excel Spreadsheet
- Good personality, proactive/initiative
- Able to work in team and cooperate
- Posses good spoken and written English
- Understand Quality System ISO 9001;2008
- Good knowledge to operate AutoCad, Solid Works, Microsoft Project, and other computer applications
- Experience in Fiberglass/Composite production will be an advantage but not essential.
Apply in writing and include your CV and salary expectation to:
Email - email@example.com
PT. RPC Indonesia - Jl. RE Martadinata, Sekupang Batam 29428
Closing date: Until FilledCredit to : Batampos