PT Seloko Batam Shipyard a subsidiary of Putra Kelana Makmur Group, Was Started as accompany giving ship repair services, now still growing a complete Shipyard capable of building new ships that meets international standards and regulations.
In line with the expansion plan of the Group, we are seeking sone qualified and talented people who will fulfill the following positions :
- Preparation monthly fee reports.
- Preparation of month end accounts to Balance Sheet
- Reconciliation of balance sheet and control accounts.
- Reconcile control accounts and ensure reconciling items are followed up and corrected on an ongoing basis.
- Process and reconcile bank and investment accounts on an ongoing basis.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Familiar with MYOB is an advantage
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Ask for legalization of each document / procedures (standard operating procedure / sop) to theappropriate authorities the scope and purpose of the procedure.
- Responsible for registering draft sop to the master list of documents.
- Responsible in maintaining and preserving the original documents and ensure the document issaved in a easy to find.
- Distributing documents / sop with the most current revision / latest revision.
- Ensure that expired documents drawn (recall) of the department receiving / document holder in accordance internal distribution list.
- Registering all the documents that have been enacted at the local intranet via the web.
- Creating process flow diagram (flowchart) for each of the processes described in each of therelated procedures.
- Typing draft revised procedures and again if there is a repair / correction of each of the relevant officials.
- Reporting status, activities and progress of work on a regular basis or at the end of each monthor at the time of the requested work-related employers in the document control.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Understands and can speak english, able to operate ms-office, able to communicate effectively,have an understanding of system documentation, understand records management.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Batam.
- Preferably staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in clerical/administrative support or equivalent.
- 3 full-time position(s) available.