PT. Cahaya Perdana Transalam is a shipping company. Through our integrated business sectorprovides a range of transportation solutions for your shipping. As one of the shipping company in Indonesia and supported by a number of branch offices scattered around the island of Batam, Riau and Riau Islands. We are ready to serve national and international markets with quality service and aprofessional class that has experienced more than 20 years and a reliable management. We are seeking potential candidate for position : MARINE OPERATIONAL MANAGER
Marine Operational ManagerResponsibilities:
- Implement standard procedures and guidelines for the operation of a safe and environmentally sound fleet
- Ensure all vessel personnel comply with regulatory training requirements
- Assist in the development and adherence of the operational budgets
- Cargo management for Loading and Unloading activities at the terminal in order to safety
- Investigate vessel damage and personal injuries
- Ensure all appropriate authorized and company personnel are notified and that proper documentation is completed accurately
- Supervise licensed and unlicensed personnel, and crew management development.
- Inspect vessels to ensure seaworthy condition and arrange for maintenance and repair activities to correct any deficiencies
- Provide technical expertise for specialised jobs in the field
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Maritime Studies or equivalent.
- Experiences in Sea transportation management (barging and shipping)
- Strong team leadership skill
- Having good connection with local authority / government
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Only the very best will be considered for these key positions. Address your application, CV and photograph (in MS Word of PDF format max. 500 kb) quoting position code that you apply to: email@example.com
Credit to : Jobstreet