PT Venturindo Jaya Batam (VJB) was established in 1993, with our main production area spanning 6,800 square metres or 68,000 square feet. We are an Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company that provides a comprehensive "One-Stop" EMS solution, in preparation to fill an unmet need for the Multi-National Companies (MNC) both in Batam-Indonesia and the region. As we are located strategically in Batam, we strive to support these MNCs throughout their entire product life cycle. www.venturindo.com
The Company is currently looking for candidates for below positions:
SMT PRODUCTION MANAGER | MOLDING MANAGER
SMT Production Manager
- To perform planning, coordination and control of SMT Production Process
- To ensure that production are performed effective and efficiently in accordance with company policies and target
- To improve quality, productivity and inventory of SMT Production
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical, Electronics or Electrical)
- Good English oral & written
- Good Leadership, communication, interpersonal & ability to interact with all level the people
- Good management (time, document, project)
- Good experience in SMT Machine, example: Yamaha, Panasert, and SMT Electronic Manufacturing
- Experience on SMT Production Manager more than 3 years or SMT Production Supervisor more than 5 years
- Show high analytical and attentive to detail
- Root cause analytic and solution on SMT issue (Machine trouble, Model Change Loss Time, etc)
- Understood ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 and 5S for Manufacturing Company
- Understood of solder ability, IPC Standard, ESD Control, Oven Profile Requirements.
- Can be conduct training SMT knowledge to own subordinate.
- Understood of electronic part knowledge, resistor, capacitor, transistor, diode, LED, IC, CSP and BGA
- Able to develop and Implement SMT Production Line System and comply to Quality System
- Preferable have knowledge on PANASONIC's CM Mounter and/or HITACHI's GXH Mounter
- Preferably Managers specializing in injection moulding and mould design.
- Vast exposure to small to mid range of moulding tonnage ranging from 35 ton to 500 tonnes.
- Well verse with precision injection moulding and very familiar with Japanese and Chinese made injection moulding machines
- Good knowledge of injection moulding construction, electronic and PLC related to the injection moulding control panels.
- Good knowledge in operating various mould fabrication machines such as lathe, CNC and EDM
- Good knowledge on steel used for various types of moulds, various types of mould design and mould fabrication
- Well exposed to properties of engineering plastic such as PVC, PP, ABS and PA6
- Problems associated with it such as shrinkage, silver streak, bubble, short moulding and flashing
- Ability to develop and implement comprehensive goals, strategies and action plan
- Sound knowledge in injection moulding repair and maintenance,
- Strong leadership skills combined with good technical knowledge and co-ordinating skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 10 years experience
If you are ready for the challenge, please submit your application letter with full details of Cover Letter and Resume also recent photograph to: HRDLWK@venturindo.com
PT. VENTURINDO JAYA BATAM
SM BUSINESS CENTRE BLOK B.
JL. YOS SUDARSO, BATU AMPAR – BATAM – INDONESIA
Credit to : Jobstreet