UEM Builders Berhad is a leading integrated engineering and construction group in Malaysia with core expertise in civil, building, mechanical and electrical engineering, installation of toll and telecommunication systems and highway maintenance service. In line with our current expansion, we invite indonesian citizen who committed, resourceful and suitably qualified and experienced individuals with an aptitude for success to join our dedicated professional team to fill the following positions for our highway project (Cikampek to Palimanan), Indonesia.
Assistant Manager Human Resource (Indonesia Project)
Aceh, Bali, Bangka Belitung, Banten, Bengkulu, Gorontalo, Jakarta Raya, Jambi, Jawa Barat, Jawa Tengah, Jawa Timur, Kalimantan Barat, Kalimantan Selatan, Kalimantan Tengah, Kalimantan Timur, Kepulauan Riau, Lampung, Maluku, Maluku Utara, Nusa Tenggara Barat, Nusa Tenggara Timur, Papua, Papua Barat, Riau, Sulawesi Barat, Sulawesi Selatan, Sulawesi Tengah, Sulawesi Tenggara, Sulawesi Utara, Sumatera Barat, Sumatera Selatan, Sumatera Utara, Yogyakarta
- Manage the function of human resource for the project.
- Plan,direct,supervise and coordinate work activities relating to:
- Industrial Relations & Employee Benefits/Welfare.
- Payroll Administration.
- Control & Monitoring manpower.
- Staff administration
- Responsible to ensure the staffing and workers requirement for the project are sufficient and within the allocated quota and budget.
- Work closely with head office (Malaysia) on all matters related to human resource and site function which involved board members and senior management.
- Responsible as liaison staff with the local authorities and all Indonesian agencies.
- To coordinate in obtaining the import permit for machineries from the relevant authorities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): decision making, Leadership.
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Proactive, aggresive and can work in minimum supervision.
If you would like to be part of a leading globally competitive company that continuously empower our employees to emerge as leaders, you are invited to submit application detailing experience, qualification, current and expected salary, contact numbers together with the recent size photograph by 30/4/2013 to:
Manager, Human Resource
Recruitment UEM Builders Berhad
No.5A, Jalan 51/217,
Off Jalan Templer, 46050,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
Credit to : Jobstreet