Cameron is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries. Leveraging its global manufacturing, engineering and sales and service network, Cameron works with drilling contractors, oil & gas producers, pipeline operators, refiners and other process owners to control, direct, adjust, process, measure and compress pressures and flows. Open positions: QC INSPECTOR
|Job Title||QC INSPECTOR|
|Business Group||Surface Systems|
|Job Description||1. Perform forging inspection.|
2. Perform final inspection part after assembly and test.
3. Supporting Quality Coordinator for MDR preparation.
4. Perform demensional inspection.
|Job Requirements/ Qualifications||1. Minimum graduated from Senior High School or equivalent.|
2. Posses minimum 1 year in material inspection
3. Posses experience to use King Hardness tester is preferable
4. Capable to communicate in English (Oral & Written)
5. Having capability to interpreting of Engineering Drawing and ITP/QP.
6. Passed near vision by using Jaeger test chart and color blind test.
If you meet the above requirement, please send your completed application, enclose with necessary documents, recent photograph and state position code on the envelope or email title within two weeks after this advertisement to :
PT. Cameron Systems
Jl. Tenggiri Kav. 21 Batu Ampar -BATAM 29451
Or sent to email address :
Max. 500KB per job application with pdf; Ms Word and Jpg format
Credit to : Cameron