Join Indonesia’s No. 1 cord blood bank for a rewarding career!
Do you have what it takes?
Cordlife is an energetic and multi-national healthcare brand originated from Singapore. The Company provides a full suite of cord blood and tissue banking services to expectant parents for the collection, processing and cryopreservation of cord blood stem cells and umbilical cord tissue. Listed on the Australian Securities Exchange, CordLife Limited is the largest network of private stem cell banks in Asia with state-of-the-art cord blood and tissue processing and cryopreservation facilities in Indonesia, India and the Philippines as well as a network that extends to Singapore, Hong Kong, and China.
PT. Cordlife Indonesia is committed to offering the highest possibility of successful adult stem cell therapy to give hope and save lives. Headquartered in Jakarta, PT Cordlife Indonesia has been providing high quality cord blood banking services to families in Indonesia since 2003. Families in Indonesia have the option to store their baby’s cord blood in the Company’s DEPKES and ISO-certified stem cell processing and cryopreservation facility in Indonesia or with Cordlife Singapore AABB accredited facility managed by Cordlife Group Limited.
- Directly responsible for converting leads to actual clients of Cordlife
- Directly responsible for lead generation and leads management – includes updating of leads status in CRM system
- Directly responsible for delivering sales targets
- Directly responsible for maintaining and subsequent increasing closure rates of assigned leads
- Directly responsible for pre and post sales arrangements
- Responsible for client management and ethical education of Cordlife’s services
- Assist in ensuring the timely collection of cord blood sample if and when required
- Directly responsible on individual monthly commission report
- Ensure timely submission of weekly reports and time sheets, client contracts and supporting finance forms
- Regular reporting on market activities
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Line Manager from time to time
- Outgoing personality with minimum 1 year of working experience. Fresh graduates are also welcome;
- Highly driven attitude and results-oriented with good communications and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word & Powerpoint).
Interested applicants may send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for submission is 23 March 2013.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Credit to : Jobstreet