SLAMSTYLE leads the custom made basketball team uniform industry by selling uniforms of the highest quality in the Australian market place at prices our competitors never thought possible.
Not only does SLAMSTYLE lead the industry in terms of quality and price but we do it using the latest online design technology. This allows you to have the widest choice of uniform options available in either Sublimated or Stitch and Sew uniforms.
We take our design process seriously. If you can’t get exactly what you want online, call SLAMSTYLE directly and we will have one of our professional uniform designers create a uniform to your exact specifications.
- LEAD GARMENT DESIGNER
- PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR GARMENT
1. LEAD GARMENT DESIGNER
The successful candidate for this position shall be able to demonstrate the following abilities.
1. Have the ability to lead a team of sports garment designers.
2. Be fluent in written and oral English.
3. Have a history of creative sports garment design specifically with sublimated sports garments.
4. Attention to detail is a must as well as being able to setup and oversee sublimated print designs.
5. Develop highly innovative, leading edge design briefs for every customer in the shortest time.
6. Ability to schedule set up and oversees sublimation printing jobs.
7. The Garment Designer will also be expected to develop new product ranges.
EXPERIENCE, EXPERTISE & EDUCATION
- This person would have a minimum of 3 years working experience working in the Graphic Design field for fashion. Experience working in sports garments will be looked upon favourably.
- Experience in setting up designs for sublimation printing with knowledge of software used for this purpose would also be looked upon favourably.
- The key to being successful in this position shall be having an ability for continual creative design. A demonstrated track record in this area will be mandatory.
- Graphic Design or any other related qualifications will be looked upon favourably. Experience with Computer Design Programs such as Adobe Illustrator and/ or Corel Draw is essential.
2. PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR GARMENT
We are looking for a Production Supervisor able to demonstrate the following skill sets:
- Ensure high quality levels are met in relation to the quality of the garments produced and ensuring quality records are maintained for each order.
- Experience in setting and maintaining high quality garment stitching standards and knowledge of pattern making will be looked upon favourably.
- Ensure an efficient garment workflow is in place that ensures quick and on time deliveries.
- Maintain a strong supply chain in relation to delivery of input raw materials and products and that there is never any out of stock raw materials and products.
- Maintain the Plant and Equipment in excellent working order and ensure maintenance procedures are in place for all production equipment.
- Ensure a harmonious workplace with high staff morale and productivity.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar production management position.
- Experience in training staff to ensure high quality sewing is advantage along with prior experience in pattern making.
- Experience in managing production of sublimated and embroidered/ applique Garments, in particular sports garments will be looked upon favourably.
- Strong Spoken and Written English is a mandatory requirement for this position.
All applications should be complete with a detailed resume via email to: email@example.com
Credit to : JobsDB