The Lincoln Electric Company was founded in 1895 and today is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln has 43 manufacturing locations, including operations and joint ventures in 20 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries. Lincoln has a global work force of more than 9,000.
Arc welding is indispensable to many industries. For example, the metal working field involves production arc welding in offshore, shipbuilding, construction, fabrication, petrochemical and other industries. In the manufacture of metal products, arc welding applications range from producing consumer appliances to fabricating heavy machinery and oil rigs. Arc welding is the dominant joining method for building and other industrial construction, including oil and gas pipeline fabrication, and oil refinery construction.
For more information about Lincoln Electric, its products and services, visit the Company's Web site a thttp://www.lincolnelectric.com/.
Technical Sales Engineer – (Oil/Gas, Offshore, Welding)
The Lincoln Electric Company, the world’s largest manufacturer of welding equipment and consumables, is currently looking for a Technical Sales Engineer in Batam, Indonesia. The job responsibilities are as follows:
- Grow sales and market share in designated territory to meet specified targets
- Build and maintain relationships with key end users and channel partners
- Understand customers' project requirements, develop specific product offerings and implement sales strategy
- Provide technical support to end users and channel partners
- Conduct live demonstrations to effectively display the features, advantages and benefits of the product line
- Degree/Diploma in any Engineering field preferred. Strong Technical background may be considered.
- Industrial sales experience preferred.
- 1 year outside sales experience preferred.
- Driver’s license required.
- Excellent English and Bahasa skills, other languages are a plus.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
To apply, please send email your CV in MS Word or PDF format to email@example.com
Please also include answers to following questions in your email:
- Reason for leaving past 2 employers.
- Salary at current/past employer.
- Salary expectations.
- Earliest availability date.
Credit to : Jobstreet