Follow CAREERBATAM.COM on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIN
Closing date: 29/05/2013
Credit to : Jobstreet
Follow us on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIN
If you’re looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success.
HSBC Commercial Banking (CMB) serves millions of small, medium-sized and middle-market enterprises, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Multi-currency Business Accounts, Payment and Cash Management, Wealth Management, Insurance, and Global Trade and Receivables Finance, as well as a comprehensive range of financial solutions.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of:
ASSISTANT MANAGER - COMMERCIAL BANKING
In this role you will esponsible for the growth, operations and profitability of larger and more complex Middle Market Enterprises (MME) relationships within Commercial Banking (CMB) in Batam, with the main objective to increase/grow market share and eventually to maximize shareholder value in line with the strategic and operating objectives.
- Hold bachelor degree from reputable university.
- Has minimum 2 years of commercial banking experience.
- Have strong negotiation, credit risk skills and good knowledge of corporate banking, investments and/or trade products and ability to interpret meaningful information from financial accounts.
- Excellent sales and customer skills to meet up the targets.
- Has a strong drive to succeed
- Proficiency in English and Computer Literate (MS Office).
- Have pleasant personality to ensure harmonious working relationship with customers as well as within the Bank.
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity.
- Willing to work in Batam Branch
If you meet the above requirements and seek a rewarding career and the opportunity to develop with a progressive international bank, please send your detailed CV (in English) to address below:
HSBC - Human Resources Department
address: World Trade Center, 4th Floor,
Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav.29-31, Jakarta 12920
To find out more information about the programme and the selection process, please visit our career site at www.hsbc.co.id/careers
Credit to : Jobstreet