Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense and aerospace industries. Oceaneering's business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspections, mobile offshore production systems, and engineering and project management.
The company is looking for qualified candidates for the following positions:
SENIOR MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT / COST ACCOUNTANT
Role and Responsibility
- Prepare internal management accounts that assess business performance to enable management to make informed decisions.
- Supervisory role and oversight of Accounts Department ensuring timely completion and reporting of financial accounts
- Analyze financial performance of an organization including productivity, profitability and performance against budget and determine causes and remedies
- Senior Management role reporting to Area Manager providing support and advise on Cost, Accounts and Financial matters and assist in preparing budgets and financial forecast.
- Male/Female min. S1 level qualification in Accounting
- Must be a Registered Public Accountant
- Functional English proficiency a pre-requisite
- Must have experience in similar role preferably with a Multinational Corporation MNC.
- Must be familiar with software based accounting systems.
- Software familiarity and training will be provided to suitable candidate
- Some overseas travel will be required initially and intermittently thereafter.
The company offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to advance in an international company. All interested candidates please submit your CV to: WPINDRAJAYA@OCEANEERING.COM
Closing date: Until FilledCredit to : Batampos