Aker Solutions' surface business is a leading global supplier of surface wellheads and trees, providing engineering, manufacturing, installation and life-of-field support services to the oil and gas industry, and is a technology and solutions innovator within the field of surface products since 1934. It is part of the Aker Solutions group, which is a leading global provider of engineering and construction services, technology products and integrated solutions. The business within Aker Solutions comprises several industries, including oil & gas, refining & chemicals, mining & metals and power generation. The parent company in the group is Aker Solutions ASA. Aker Solutions has aggregated annual revenues of approximately NOK 55 billion and employs approximately 22 000 people in approx. 30 countries. The company is now looking for candidates to fill the position as a HSE SUPERVISOR.
- Implements safety policies and prosedures in compliance with local, state, and federal HSE rules and regulations
- Early detect existing or potential accident and health hazards, and determine corrective or preventive measure where indicated
- Drive the safety program with maximum participation from management and hourly employees
- Monitor and enforce HSE requirement of all subcontractor and vendors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): appoved safety expert(ak3 umum) from indonesia manpower department, able to conduct accident/injury investigation, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Standart.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Submit your complete application, CV and expected salary to: email@example.com (Max. 2MB),
or by post to:
PT. Aker Solutions, Jl. Bukit Girang TT.II, Batu Ampar Batam 29433.
Credit to : Jobstreet