Follow CAREERBATAM.COM on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIN
Follow us on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIN
With worldwide headquarters in Atlanta, Ciba Vision is a global leader in the research, development and manufacturing of optical and ophthalmic products and services, including contact lenses and lens care products. Ciba Vision products are available in more than 70 countries worlwide. We invite suitable candidates to apply for the following position
- PRECISION ENGINEER
- QC SUPERVISOR
- QUALITY SYSTEM - CAPA SPECIALIST
- TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
1. Precision Engineer
- Responsible for all aspect of trouble shooting, repairing and fabricating of non-standard part of a wide range of equipment.
- Accountable for equipment up-time and ensuring machine is running at the designed production rates.
- Graduate Diploma major in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years experience
- Familiar with tool making, CNC milling, fabrication, and maintenance
- Familiar and competent with mechanical drawing
- Creative and progressive thinking
2. QC Supervisor
Supervise and lead QC team to ensure smooth day to day manufacturing operation. Maintain procedure and implement Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Science.
- 2 years experience in medical device / pharmaceutical company is a must.
- Familiar with quality activities.
- Experience with GMP / GDP implementation.
- Able to use statistical tools and spreadsheet.
- Able to work on shift and long hours.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Batam.
3. Quality System - CAPA Specialist
Perform complaint and failure investigation according to Corporate and International Standards and Requirements. The investigation must be conducted in timely manner with good quality standard; thorough, in-depth root cause analysis, including corrective and preventive actions. Review customer complaint report, trends and respond customer’s complaints with complete investigation report.
- Degree holder from Science or Engineering.
- 3 to 5 years experience, peferably from pharmaceutical or Medical Device Industries
- Good understanding in cGMPcompliance, proficient in advanced quality investigation techniques
- Good investigation and technical report writing skills in English.
4. Training And Development Specialist
Facilitate and manage Organization Talent Review, Talent Management System and Learning & Development programs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree
- 7 to 10 years experience, including 5 years in Multinational Company.
- Exposed in Training, Organization & Talent Management.
- Proficient in English both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical thingking
- Assertive character to be able provide advises and consultations
Please email your resume to: HR.RECRUIT@CIBAVISION.COM
Closing date: 19/05/2013Credit to : Jobstreet