Expro’s business is well flow management. Our key technologies, core and more specialised services assist our customers to measure, improve, control and process flow from their wells.
Expro operates in all the major hydrocarbon producing areas of the world, employing more than 5,000 people in 50 countries. With our head office in the UK, Expro has regional headquarters in Aberdeen, Accra, Dubai, Houston, Kuala Lumpur and Rio. We have grown rapidly in recent years to become a market leader in the offshore and subsea arena, with a strengthened presence in gas wells and land markets.
Expro’s global product line teams are supported by our network of multi-discipline experts, ensuring consistency of service and underpinning our commitment to deliver service excellence to our customers worldwide.
Expro offers services and products through three marketing segments:
Well Testing & Commissioning
PT. Expro Indonesian is currently looking for candidate for LOGISTIC ASSISTANT (Ref No: 1158_1366087623)
- Ensure that all tasks are carried out in keeping with current procedures, conformance and best practices
- To be Batam main focal point for all import/export, liaise with shipping agent(s) to ensure documentation is correct so that smooth movements take place without incurring unnecessary costs or delay
- Be main focal point for main equipment (Expro's asset) loads out while maintaining accurate record which are in keeping with pre load out checks
- Prepare and gather documentation for logistics database
- Prepare and submit monthly logistics saving records
- Prepare Shipping Register and submit to the country logistics on monthly basis
- Verify the invoices from logistics' vendors and scan/submit monthly to country logistics (RTF)
- Maintain and update the logistics quotations and rates
- Oversee the service performance of Expro's logistics vendors
Or email to: RECRUITMENT.INDONESIA@EXPROGROUP.COM