PT. McDermott Indonesia a leading offshore Engineering & Fabrication Company, operating a marine fabrication yard in Batam, is inviting applications from suitable qualified Indonesian candidates to fill in a vacancy at Batam for :
MARINE - ASSOCIATE FIELD ENGINEER (1916)
Education : Bachelors Degree
# of Hires Needed : 4
Job Title : Marine - Associate Field Engineer
- Works under the direction of the Project Manager and Project Engineer to assist in the coordination of the operational aspects of the project.
- Prepares the necessary procedures and documents for the project execution.
- Prepares the necessary vessel documentation for clearing and permitting.
- Works with the engineering department on installation aids, pipeline installation design, and any other engineered aspects associated with the project.
- Coordinates with the fabrication yard personnel on the pre-fabrication aspects of the project including load-out and tie down of the material barges.
- Works with the coating contractor to insure proper methodology and load-out.
- Works with various subcontractors to insure proper understanding and coordination of their respective scopes of work.
- Works on the offshore vessels to assist the superintendents (vessel and diving) in all installation aspects of the project.
- Coordinates offshore with the client representatives and insure that all documentation/reports/permits/etc. are properly completed.
Travel : Up to 25%
Job Type : Regular
- Education: Bachelors of Science degree in Engineering required.
- Experience: Min. 2 years of Marine operations/field engineering experience.
- Qualifications: Good knowledge and use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
Job Function - Discipline : Engineering - Field
Career Level : Entry Level
To Apply, Visit McDermott Jobsite Here Enter the Code Number (1916) on the "Requisition #" column.
Closing date: Until Filled
Credit to : McDermott Jobsite