Follow CAREERBATAM.COM on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIN
PKM Group is a group of companies having core business in trading, transporting and distributing fuels, lubricants, industrial fuels and LPG in Riau and Kepri area. As a partner of the biggest state-owned company in Oil and Gas business, the Group has shown its existence for more than 25 years in the business and still growing. For further information please visit: www.cpt.co.id
In line with the expansion plan of the Group, we are seeking some qualified and talented people who will fulfill the following positions:
- FINANCE/ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR
- IT STAFF
1. FINANCE/ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR
- Invoicing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, financial statements.
- Understanding the tax and reporting procedures
- Treasury control functions such as cashiers, petty cash, bank, collections, payments,remuneration.
- Ability to work with the system.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Honestly, Resilient, have a high loyalty and willing to work hard and be able to work in a team
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Economics or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
2. IT STAFF
- Minimum Diploma Degree in IT from reputable university, fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Able to do the computer maintenance & troubleshooting and has basic networking.
- Able to work honestly, responsible at work, hard worker and like to learn new thing.
- Having good analytical problem solving and customer interaction skill.
- Able to work under pressure and as a team.
Only the very best will be considered for these key positions. Address your application, CV and photograph (in MS Word of PDF format max. 500 kb) quoting position code that you apply to:
PT. PKM GROUP, Jalan Budi Kemuliaan No. 3 Seraya – BATAM