Schneider Electric, the world leader in electricity and automation management. It is great place for top talents, ready to cross all frontiers. Make the strategic move, join our 112.000 employees and catch the chance to follow your best career path in 106 countries!
Currently we are looking for best candidates to fill following positions:
- To Prepare, analyze and present monthly reports to business units in France, Japan, Singapore of all financial data of the factory (eg Plant’s performance/ productivity KPIs, P&L), including any need for adhoc/ dynamic reports.
- Collaborate, coordinate and interact with internal cross functional departments prepare and monitor business plans and budgets, prepare quarterly cost and revenue forecasts, and maintain capital expenses within operating limits.
- Highlight cost/ inventory issues and related anomalies to the financial controller, plant manager and all the related production stakeholders.
- Prepare monthly SAP FICO closing accounts and submit to APAC HQ on timely basis.
- Prepare product costing for all product references (> 1000 SKUs), analyze the variances, and make recommendations for cost control.
- Bachelor degree in Accountancy, preferably in Cost/ Management Accounting.
- Proven experiences in business management, product costing, financial budgeting and forecasting, setting up and maintenance of accounting procedures. Candidates with SAP FICO knowledge will be prioritized.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Batamindo Industrial Park Muka Kuning Batam Lot 04.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to work in Batam - Kepulauan Riau.
We are inviting qualified candidates to send the Latest CV to:
Human Resources Dept - PT Schneider Electric Manufacturing Batam
Batamindo Industrial Park Muka Kuning - BATAM
by email to : email@example.com
(Attachment should not exceed 100 KB)
Please put job code at the envelope or email subject.
Credit to : Jobstreet