Follow CAREERBATAM.COM on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIN
APPLY THIS JOB VIA LINKEDIN OR VIA BRUNEL
Closing date: 12 May 2013
Credit to : LinkedIN
Follow us on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIN
Brunel is a global provider of business services specializing in flexible deployment of professionalsin the field of Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, Healthcare and all disciplines in the Oil & Gas industry. Since our incorporation in 1975, we have developed into an international group with over 11,000 employees and an annual turnover of over €900 million. We operate from our own international network of97 offices in 34 countries. Brunel International NV is listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and includedin the Amsterdam Midcap Index (AMX).
Senior HSE Advisor - URF Fabrication (Batam)
Brunel Energy provides consultants to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and associated industries. Through a network of 35 offices in 5 continents we second technical / professional specialists to the largest multinational O&G companies and major EPC Contractors through well established global supply agreements.
Position Primary Objective
• To be the primary focal point (Client representative) for HSE, at URF Package or Project work sites located in Batam.
• To provide support and coaching on HSE to the URF Package EPCI to ensure compliance with client, Project and URF HSE Standards, Plans and Procedures.
• To provide support and coaching to the URF Package EPCI sub-contractors, vendors and suppliers as required.
• To provide support and coaching to Project Offshore Package contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers and vendors as required.
Key Result Area Primary Responsibilities:
Occupational Health and Safety
• Conduct all activities in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the company's policies and procedures. Ensuring the welfare of personnel and the protection of assets and the environment at all times.
• Develop and implement HSE documentation as required.
• Complete daily, weekly or monthly HSE reports as requested.
• Lead or participate in Incident Reporting and Investigation
• Support the implementation of Project HSE initiatives such as the Financial HSE KPI Program, URF Package HSE Incentive Plan, client High Risk Controls, HSE Culture Program and others as directed.
• Ensure compliance to the Client, Project and URF Package HSE Management System and Program for URF Team members
• Lead or participate in HSE Audits as required
• Review HSE performance of the URF EPCI contractor, sub-contractors, suppliers and vendors, and develop HSE Action Plans or HSE initiatives to address any areas of concern
• Promote the 'Stop Work' authority by intervening in unsafe acts or conditions
• Promote client’s vision of Anzen Dai Ichi - Safety Number One
• Promote client’s HSE Charter - Best in Industry HSE Culture
• Propose innovative and creative HSE initiatives to resolve HSE issues, trends or areas of concern
• Support client safety and risk engineering processes such as HAZIDs or HAZOPs
Risk & Safety
• Ensure risk management principles are applied to all work activities, to demonstrate ALARP
• Provide coaching and support on risk management to client, EPCI and sub-contractors, vendors and suppliers.
• Ensure all that risks are identified, managed and mitigated
• Ensure Action Tracking Registers are maintained (Risk, Hazard, Actions)
• Ensure all Actions are tracked and closed within due by dates.
• Escalate HSE issues to the URF HSE Team Leader or URF HSE Manager as necessary.
• Demonstrate empathy as a member of a culturally diverse organization and project.
• Support, mentor and coach URF Package personnel on HSE
• Actively participate in the Project and URF HSE Programs
• Participate and assist in achieving closure for the URF HSE Targets and Objectives Program and URF HSE KPI Program
• Contribute articles to the URF Package HSE publication, HSE Flowline
• Be part of a high performing URF HSE Team by actively participating and support through involvement
• Model 'positive behaviors' through leading by example
• Act as a 'conscience and coach' to the URF site based leadership team members
• Act as a 'Leader' setting an example to others through actions.
• Completed tertiary qualifications and/or registration in a relevant HSE/OHS discipline e.g. Diploma in OHS, Post Graduate Diploma in OHS
• Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessing
• OHS Auditor
Skills and Experience requirements
• Minimum 10 years HSE experience
• Experience in subsea fabrication or construction
• Experience within the marine/offshore sector
• TapRoot Investigation (Participant or Lead)
• Experience in Contractor Management
About the organization
Our client is an international oil and gas company with more than 70 projects across 26 countries. Our client has been part of the Australian business community since 1986. Current projects include the LNG Project now in the advanced stages of planning, the Darwin LNG, Van Gogh and Ravensworth projects and the Bayu-Undan Development. The Project is the largest and most challenging in the company's history and we are recruiting the industry's best to deliver this exciting world-scale project.
Whitfield, Thomas (+44 (0)161 885 2131) Apply for this job
Credit to : LinkedIN