Follow CAREERBATAM.COM on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIN
Closing date: Until Filled
Credit to : JobsDB
Follow us on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIN
Austin Engineering Indonesia is a global engineering company with its core business in the mining and resources sector. The company has Australian manufacturing facilities in Brisbane, Perth, Mackay and Muswellbrook, overseas in the American state Wyoming through its subsidiary Western Technology Services (Westech) and Austin Ingenieros Chile Ltda located in the northern mining region of Antofagasta. In addition, joint-venture operations in the Middle East and South America also provide Austin Engineering with manufacturing facilities in Oman, Brazil and Batam Island, Indonesia.
We are currently re-enforcing our successful team and inviting highly motivated Indonesian Professionals to join our team:
WORKSHOP SUPERINTENDENT (Batam Island – Indonesia)
Role and Duties:
- Taking Care Workshop to Detail: You absolutely understand the importance of detail and manage plate fabrication workshop. The company is growing quickly but still operating in a start-up environment. This will require you to involve yourself in the daily duties of ‘getting the small things done' and ensuring all operational details are in order.
- Strong Leadership: You must have had least 5 years of experience in managing people. This will have included motivating and inspiring teams, helping individuals grow and improve, and taking care of all other team-related responsibilities such as performance reviews, goal-setting and conflict resolution. Work together and manage all employees employed at the Workshop and ensure a high level of motivation, discipline and morale is maintained and that individual potential is encouraged and developed where possible and identify any training needs, both on the job and formal, depending on individual circumstances.
- Customer Focused: You believe that customers and their desires are the most important aspect of any business. Our company is driven by heart and soul. We absolutely love our customers and do everything possible to make them feel special. You will be expected to show that you have a passion for great customer experiences.
- Strategic Understanding: Although your day-to-day job will be to enable your people and get the operational stuff right, you must be able to demonstrate that you understand the big picture of the Company
- Lead, direct and control its implementation within all operation, concerning operational safety and environmental sustainability (K3 & Environment).Ensure all Workshop operations are complies with HSE procedures
Education and Qualifications:
- Degree in an ENGINEERING / TECHNICAL discipline
- At least 4 years of experience in a plate fabrication, offshore , or 2 years as Workshop Superintendent
- High regards towards safety, strong in scheduling and planning workshop activities
- Strong manufacturing background in PLATE and/or MINING EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURING
- Has the ability to manage all workshop operations daily activity and large workforce
- Excellent communication, presentation and report writing skills
- Proficient communication in English & Bahasa Indonesia fluency in verbal and writing is a mandatory
- Willing to be permanently relocate to BATAM Island- Indonesia and willing to do business travelling
- Proficient with computer literacy, minimum MS Words, MS Excel and MS Power point, knowledge of maintenance and repair techniques
- Possess an excellent knowledge of all MECHANICAL and ELECTRICAL systems, including diagnostic checks, technical inspections and complete workshop repairs on varied heavy and light vehicle fleet vehicles, generators and other mechanical equipment, including MATERIAL HANDLING EQUIPMENT
- Has the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. You will be able to write routine reports and correspondence and able to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- A detail oriented person, KPI, process driven and highly organized, possess strong leadership and good communication skill
- Ability to fit in to an international dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Only for Indonesia Citizen (WNI)
Compensation & Benefits: Excellent career prospect, attractive remuneration, and best health insurance program and office environment will be offered to the right candidates. If you meet with the above requirements and wish to join with us, please email your CV and expected salary package within two week after this advertisement, also mention available date to start working to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit to : JobsDB